Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Frame Material: Acrylic
Hotbed Material: Aluminum Alloy
Nozzle Quantity: 1
Printing color: Single
Printable Material: ABS/PLA/HIPS/PRTG/TPU/Wood/Nylon/PP etc
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Item Size(Assembled): 50 * 45 * 40cm / 19.7 * 17.7 * 15.7in
Item Weight: 8Kg / 17.6Lbs
Package Size: 51 * 31 * 21cm / 20.1 * 12.2 * 8.3in
Package Weight: 8.9Kg / 19.6Lbs
Max. Printer Size: 220 * 220 * 240mm
Printer Speed: 10-120mm/s
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Printing Accuracy: 0.12mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.015mm
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.005mm
Nozzle Temperature: Max. 260°C
Hot Bed Temperature: 50-100°C
Recommend ABS Setting: Nozzle: 230 °C Hotbed: 80 °C
Recommend PLA Setting: Nozzle: 210 °C Hotbed: 50 °C
Operating System: Windows XP/Win7/Win8/Mac/Linux
Printing Software: Cura / Repetier-host
File Type: .STL / .OBJ / G-code
1 * Set DIY 3D Printer Kit
1 * SD Card(Installation Instruction Included)
1 * Card Reader
4 * Hex Wrench
1 * Open Spanner
1 * Nipper
1 * Screwdriver
1 * Roll of Filament
Please check the parts number before assembling.
The filament and the models showed in the picture not included, but 10 meters white filament attached.
The installation instruction, print model STL, software, test file GCODE and tool list pictures are included in the free SD card.
Anet A8 Upgraded High Precision Desktop 3D Printer Reprap i3 DIY Kits Self Assembly Auto Self-leveling Acrylic Frame Printing Size 220220240mm with 8GB Memory Card
- Upgraded A8 DIY i3 3D printer with a new feature of auto self-leveling function.
- 2004 LCD screen, English interface, 5 keys for easy operation, support SD card and off-line printing.
- Customized MK8 nozzle, T-shape lead screw, advanced and high-speed motor, updated sophisticated V2.0 version mainboard, 240W, 110V/220V.
- Heated hotbed and nozzle with wide range temperature adjustments.
- Electronic installation manual are stored in the free SD card, card reader, other necessary parts and tools for assembling are included.