Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
The Artifex 2 Duo All Metal 3D Printer is equipped with dual high performance E3D V6 all metal hotends to extrude up to 300C for Nylon, Polycarbonate, Flexible Filaments, PLA, ABS, HIPS, and more.
- Print area: 156W x 310D x 211H mm (6.1 x 12.2 x 8.3in) (Span 124mm along X-axis on top 30mm)
- Layer thickness: 0.05 - 0.3mm (0.002 - 0.012in)
- Positioning precision: X/Y - 12.5micron, Z - 0.66micron
- Top print speed: 150mm/sec
- Print materials: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, NinjaFlex, HIPS, PVA, Nylon, Polycarbonate (PC)
- Power supply: 24V 400W, compatible with 110/220VAC
- Electronics: RAMBo all-in-one board
- Hot-end: E3D V6 0.4mm up to 300C
- Heated bed: 24V 200W heated bed up to 120C
- LCD controller: Large 128 x 64 LCD with full size SD card reader
- Motor torque: X/Y/Z - 5.5kg-cm (76.4 oz-in), Extruder - 9kg-cm (125oz-in)
- Cooling fan: 24V ball bearing for print, filament drive and electronics
- Print software: GUI - Repetier-Host, Slicer - Cura Engine, Slic3r
- Connectivity: USB, LCD (SD Card)
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Overall dimension (with 8in spool): 520W x 530D x 480H mm (20.5 x 20.9 x 18.9in)
- Weight (without spool): 12.4Kg (27.3lb)
- 6 month warranty
Contents of Package:
- Fully assembled Artifex 2 Duo All Metal 3D printer
- Tool set: putty knife, hex screw drivers, hex keys, wrenchs, tweezer, 0.1mm feeler gauge, squeegee
- Kapton films: 10 pcs of 3mil Kapton sheets 250 x 320mm with release liner
- Manual and software: free download at manufacturer's website
Artifex 2 Duo All Metal [Assembled] - Nylon, Polycarbonate, Flexible Filaments, PLA, ABS, HIPS, and More
- WIDE RANGE OF MATERIALS - Equipped with dual high performance E3D V6 all metal hotends to extrude up to 300C for Nylon, Polycarbonate, Flexible Filaments, PLA, ABS, HIPS, and more.
- VERSATILE FOR FLEXIBLE & RIGID - Re-engineered extruder design to handle both flexible and rigid filaments using the same extruder without cumbersome tool change, and eliminate cost for separate extruder.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - High Resolution (50 micron), Large Build Volume (605 cubic inch), and Fast Print (150mm/s).
- UNTETHERED PRINTING & ON-BOARD CONTROL - Large LCD controller with full size SD card reader for untethered printing and on-board control.
- STURDY STRUCTURE WITH PROFESSIONAL GRADE BUILD - Professional grade linear rails and carriages, chrome-plated precision shafts, stainless steel coupling and ACME lead screws to ensure precision movement.