Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
The Cube 3D Printer is the easy 3D printer for the home. Perfect for ages 8-80, this reliable 3D printer works straight out of the box with plug-and-play simplicity. With 16 colors of recyclable ABS and compostable PLA plastic, you're only limited by your imagination!
Features Cube software - The Cube ships with easy to use software that preps your files for printing. Available for Mac or Windows. 25 designs with every Cube printer - Your Cube 3D printer comes with 25 free 3D files designed by professional artists.Specifications Technology - Plastic Jet Printing (PJP) Print jets - Single Jet Maximum creation size - 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches / 14 x 14 x 14 cm Material - PLA plastic and ABS plastic or Tough Recyclable or Compostable Plastic Layer thickness - 0.2 mm or 200 microns Supports - Fully Automated, easy to peel off Cartridge - 1 Cartridge prints 13 to 14 mid-sized creations (replacement cartridges 3DS 350166, 350167, 380146, 380147) Wireless - 802.11b/g with - WPS Infrastructure / Adhoc Mode Requirements - Cube Software (supplied with the Cube) Wired - USB stick, to transfer print files (supplied with the Cube) Cube dimensions - without cartridge 10 x 10 x 13 inches / 26 x 26 x 34 cm Cube weight - 9.5 lbs. / 4.3 kg Warranty - 90 Days Parts and LaborsMinimum Requirements Windows requirements - Cube software runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems - Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3 and Windows 7 (Windows 7 is required for ad-hoc WiFi Print Job submission - if not already installed, the Cube Software installer will automatically install the Microsoft. NET 4.0 Framework) Mac OSX requirements - Cube software runs on Mac OSX 10.8+ Processor - Multi-core processor - 2GHz or faster per core System RAM - 2 GB Screen Resolution - 1024x768
- Plug and play simplicity - Voted MAKE magazine's easiest to use and most reliable 3D printer. Straight out of the box - you can get started immediately with the Cube's simple setup. Just plug it in and start. The only 3D printer certified for safe at-home use by adults and children.
- Print in ABS and PLA - Now the Cube prints in two materials. Not only in strong recyclable ABS, but also compostable PLA.
- Print in vibrant colors - The Cube uses material cartridges in 16 different colors including vibrant colors, neutral colors, metallic silver and glow in the dark.
- Print anything up to 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5. or 140mm x 140mm x 140mm - You get 25 free 3D files with your Cube. You can also browse the shop, or get files online.
- Goodbye cables, hello Wi-Fi - The Cube 3D printer has Wi-Fi so loading is a breeze. Send your prints to the Cube from your computer.