Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Enabled PLA Filament is Universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic. Eco-Friendly and nontoxic this resin is made of sugar derived from field corn and has a semisweet smell when heated and does not require the use of a heated print bed.
Enabled PLA Filament extrudes perfectly in nearly every 3D printer on the market today, with no jamming, extra strong finished parts and a low moisture absorption rate compared to the other PLA Filament on the market.
Enabled PLA Filament also undergoes long-duration testing using a large 3D model that requires over 24 hours of print time, to ensure that there are no deviations in print quality. Every Enabled PLA Filament Color is comprehensively quality tested at both 100 micron and 200 micron layer resolutions so that it will reliably slice and print all types of models.
- 1KG Spool (2.20lbs)
- Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
- Stronger than other PLA Filaments
- No Heated Bed Required
- Low moisture absorption
- Eco-Friendly plant based resin
- Printing temperature range is 180 - 210C (356 F - 410 F)
- Enabled PLA Filament is Universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm