Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
This is 3mm/2.85mm filament. Please make sure your printer can support 2.85mm filament before buying this filament. This filament does not support 1.75mm 3D printers such as CR-10, FlashForge, Wanhao, MakerGear, Monoprice select and Prusa. This filament supports all 2.85mm open standard 3D printers such as Lulzbot and Ultimaker. Verify your printer before purchasing to avoid unnecessary returns.
eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PETG
Extrusion Temperature Range: 230_ to 250_
Plate temperature: 80~90 Celsius
Printing speed: 30~60mm/s
Moving speed: 30~60mm/s
Advantages of PETG: PETG is an excellent material which combines the advantages of both PLA and ABS. Odorless; Little shrinkage rate; hydrophobicity (Will not absorb water and as such clog the extruders); Outstanding toughness and high impact strength; Good liquidity (flows smoothly); High mechanical strength and excellent flexibility; Good glossy finish;
eSUN 3D 3mm PETG Solid Black Filament 1kg (2.2lb), PETG 3D Printer Filament, Actual Diameter 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm, Solid Opaque Black
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool
- eSUN PETG 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant; 16 colors to choose from; Semi-Transparent Colors: blue, magenta, yellow, natural, green, orange; Solid Opaque Colors: solid black, solid white, solid red, solid blue, solid gray, solid green, solid yellow, solid purple, solid gold, solid silver
- 3mm Filament. 2.85mm Actual Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230 Celsius - 250 Celsius
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05" - Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5"