Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
This is the best filament on the market. The 3.0mm filament holds a diameter tolerance of 0.02mm/0.0008" which improves reliability and quality of output and comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. We tested many filaments at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions on FDM printers and found this one is the best.
1. Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc.
2. Avaliable in both 1.75mm and 3.00mm diameter. Filament Diameter Tolerances: +/-0.02mm.
3. Air Bubbles: Zero!
4. All the filaments should be placed in dry and ventilated environment to keep. And PVA filament should be kept in sealed.
Print Temp: 220-240°C (428-464°F)
Baseplate Temp: 80-120°C (176-248°F)
Diameter: 3.0 mm
Net Weight: 1KG (2.2lbs)
Gross Weight: 1.3KG(2.9lbs)
1. 1x 3D printer filament
2. 1x leather box
- Specification: Diameter: 3.0 mm / Tolerance: +/-0.02mm / Print temperature: 220-240°C (428-464°F) / Bubble: No bubble 100 percent / Net weight: 1kg/spool / Gross weight: 1.3kg/spool
- Diameter Tolerances: Our filament quality is very good with tolerances only: +/-0.02mm.
- Our ABS filaments DO NOT have air bubbles.
- Material: ABS is made out of oil-based resources and it has a much higher melting point than PLA plastic. It's also stronger and harder. It is an economical plastic notable for its low degree of shrinkage and warping.
- Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc.