Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
This is the best filament on the market. The 1.75mm filament holds a diameter tolerance of 0.02mm/0.0008"" which improves reliability and quality of output and comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. We tested many filaments at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions on FDM printers and found this one is the best.
1. Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc.
2. Avaliable in both 1.75mm and 3.00mm diameter. Filament Diameter Tolerances: +/-0.02mm.
3. Air Bubbles: Zero!
4. All the filaments should be placed in dry and ventilated environment to keep. And PVA filament should be kept in sealed.
Print Temp: 190-220°C (374-428°F)
Baseplate Temp: No heat
Net Weight: 1KG (2.2lbs)
Gross Weight: 1.3KG(2.9lbs)
1. 1x 3D printer filament
2. 1x leather box
Excelvan New 3D Printer Printing Filament 1.75mm PLA for Print RepRap MarkerBot 1kg/2.1lbs (Blue & Balck)
- Specification: Diameter: 1.75 mm / Tolerance: +/-0.02mm / Print temperature: 190-220°C (374-428°F) / Bubble: No bubble 100 percent / Net weight: 1kg/spool / Gross weight: 1.3kg/spool
- Diameter Tolerances: Our filament quality is very good with tolerances only: +/-0.02mm.
- Our PLA filaments DO NOT have air bubbles.
- Material: PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling (it does not shrink as much) and also thinner build heights because of less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle, where abs even at high temps (252C) is still sticky and has high viscosity.
- Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc.