Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
This Rostock mini G2s is a companion piece of our new upgraded delta 3D printer -Rostock mini G2. G2s is designed to support dual extruder.
With G2s you can print a single two-color object, or you can print two objects in one print job, each made from a different color. You can also print one single-color object, as with other single-extruder 3D printers. Or you can use one extruder for infill or support. The 2 extruder motor pushes filament through 2 head separately, so mixing colors printing is not applicable for the moment.
An auto-leveling probe is also added on G2; which means you do not have to adjust it every time before you start printing, after the first assembly work, you can almost plug and play.
Print Volume: 170 x 200mm
Chassis: laser -cut acrylic plate
The Layer Thickness: 0.1mm
Layer Resolution: 0.1mm
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm(default), 3mm(optional)
Nozzle Diameter: 0.3(default), 0.35, 0.4, 0.5mm(optional)
Print Speed: 60 to 120 mm/sec
Print Plate Size: 210 x 3mm
Print Plate (Build Platform): aluminum plate + heatbed
XYZ Bearings: carbon steel
Stepper Motors: 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Max Heated Bed Temp: about 110 ℃
Max Extruder Temp: about 240 ℃
AC Input: 115V/1.5A 230V/0.75A
No. of Extruders: 2
Connectivity (Interface): USB, SD Card
3D printing Software: Repetier Host
CAD Input data file format supported: STL, G code
Client Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac Machi
- In terms of printing filament, G2s not only supports PLA and ABS, Nylon and wood filament is also available, which enables more possibilities to create 3D printing project. This G2s is also improved with LCD control panel; you can monitor the printing process in real time and with a SD card it can realize stand-alone printing, very convenient.
- With dual extruder, support multiple way of printing.
- New updated control system.
- Auto-leveling and auto-calibration.
- More flexible effectors and diagonal rods,more fluent printing process and higher precession.