Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
It is high precision and high performance self assembly DIY i3 3D printer, equipped with 12864 LCD screen, steady lead screw.
Updated MELZI 2.0 mainboard, support SD card off-line printing & USB on-line
printing, widely used in education, industrial design,school research, home use,hobby and much more.
You can not only make your ideals turn into neat objects, but also make toys for your children with this desktop 3D printer. Just buy one and do it!
Support On-line Print: USB cable
Support Off-line Print: SD Card
Printing Materials: PLA/ABS/TPU etc
Power Supply: 110/220V 20A 250W
Machine Weight: 8.0Kg / 17.6Lb
Package Size: 47 * 31 * 20cm / 18.5 * 12.2 * 7.9in
Package Weight: 9145g / 20.2Lb
Printer Size: 210 * 210 * 225mm
Printing Speed: 10-120mm/s
Precision Z Axis: 0.004mm
XY Axis: 0.012mm
Printing Precision 0.05-0.3mm
Layer Thickness 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle diameter 0.4mm
Printing Format: STL/OBJ/G-code
System Compatibility: Windows XP/Win7/Win 8/Linux/Mac
1 * Set DIY 3D Printer Kit
1 * SD Card(Installation instruction included)
1 * Roll of Filament
Please check the parts number and be sure it not broken before assembling.
The installation instruction and video, print model STL, software, test file GCODE are stored in the free SD card.
KKmoon High Precision Desktop 3D Printer Kit Reprap i3 DIY Self Assembly 12864 LCD Screen Acrylic Frame Printing
- ★High precision DIY 3D printer, 110/220V 20A 250W power supply, support on-line Print & off-line printing.
- ★Uses advanced MELZI 2.0 mainboard, provides better stability & higher performance.
- ★12864 LCD screen, English language, upgrade manu interface with great controllability, max. printing size 210 * 210 * 225mm.Equipped with 3 cooling fans for better heating dissipation effect.
- ★Acrylic board as frame offers pretty compact and steady structure.Comes with a SD card, which stores the electronic installation manual and video for instruction.
- ★Wide application range, for many field printing such as architectural and manufacture model design, teaching and medical equipment, and other technological devices, as well as 3D toys for school children.