Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CraftUnique designed and built its CraftBot Plus 3D printer scratch with the goal of developing the ultimate 3D printing tool for both beginners and experienced users. The CraftBot Plus 3D printer is an easy to use, plug-and-play device -- go from unpacking to printing your first 3D object ever in minutes. But CraftBot Plus is far from being a "basic 3D printer" as it easily outperforms more expensive machines in many aspects. The Craftbot Plus features 100 micron layer resolution, a build volume of 250 x 200 x 200mm (roughly 10" x 8" x 8"), a user-friendly LCD touchscreen interface, a heated build plate for use with many different materials (PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, and more) and CraftUnique's CraftWare software for slicing and printing 3D design files (compatible with OBJ/STL/CWPRJ file types). This model is colored May Green.
- 100 micron layer resolution for great looking 3D printed models with incredibly intricate details
- Large build volume of up to 250x200x200mm (approx. 10" x 8" x 8"), ideal for 3D printing large prototypes or multiple smaller models in one build
- With an operating nozzle temperature of 180-260°C and a heated build plate operating temperature of 50-110°C, the CraftBot Plus supports a wide variety of 1.75mm filament materials, including ABS, PLA, HIPS, flexibles, wood and metal infused plastics, and more.
- CraftBot Plus is a well-constructed, rugged 3D printer, with an all-metal frame and no 3D printed parts
- CraftBot's award-winning plug-and-play setup, intuitive touchscreen display, and easy-to-use, feature rich slicing software make it an excellent 3D printer for teachers and educators, schools, libraries, colleges and universities, students, beginners, and experienced users