Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- MeltInk3D filaments are Made in the USA.
- MeltInk3D filaments are made with 100% raw materials.
- MeltInk3D has high quality standards that are strictly implemented.
- We guarantee all our filaments are 1.75mm in diameter with a tolerance of ± 0.05mm and a roundness tolerance of 5%.
- We understand the importance of keeping your filaments humid-free. If filaments come in contact with water, quality of your printing projects will be negatively affected. To avoid this, MeltInk3D uses vacuum packing technologies and adds silica gel desiccant packet on every filament to ensure your printing projects will be of the best quality.
- All MeltInk3D filaments are made in the USA. ABS 3D printer filament (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a petroleum- derived thermoplastic.
- ABS filament allows printing parts with high-impact resistance and has better heat resistance than PLA or PLA/PHA.
- ABS can be sanded more readily than PLA and can also be smoothed using acetone vapor.
- Parts printed with MeltInk3D ABS filament have a matte finish and crisp colors.
- Suggested printing temperature ranges between 220°C - 250°C
MeltInk3D Silver ABS 3D Printer Filament Ø 1.75mm, 1Kg (2.2 Lb), MADE in U.S.A, Dimensional Accuracy: ± 0.05mm
MeltInk3D Silver ABS 3D Printer Filament Ø 1.75mm, 1Kg (2.2 Lb), MADE in U.S.A, Dimensional Accuracy: ± 0.05mm out of 5 based on ratings.