Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Non Toxic PLA Filament For 3D Printing:
In the realm of 3D printing, polylactic acid (or PLA) is king. The raw material to keep you printing, a PLA filament is to a 3D printer what the ink is to a regular printer - you can't use one without the other. However, what sets PLA filaments apart from other options is that it is made from annually renewable resources such as corn starch or sugar cane, allowing you to print up a storm without having to worry about your carbon footprint. PLA also boasts a lower printing temperature than ABS, and it doesn't warp as easily, meaning it won't require a heating bed.
Benefits of using 3D Printer PLA Filament
- Easy to print -- does not warp easily
- Tangle-free for hassle-free use
- Vacuum sealed silica gel desiccant packet
- High compatibility with 2.85mm 3D Printers
- Made from renewable sources
When you purchase our PLA filament for 3D printers, you can rest assured that it was made in the USA where we implement high-quality standards to maintain the premium quality of our products, including making sure that it is made out of 100% raw materials.
Please Note: Suggested Printing Temperature can vary between 195 C - 225 C
Click Add To Cart to order a 3D printing PLA filament today so you can start printing away with your own premium quality 3D Printer PLA filament.
MeltInk3D PLA-1K285SLV05 Silver PLA 3D Printer Filament Ø 2.85mm, 1Kg (2.2 Lb), MADE in USA, Dimensional Accuracy: ± 0.05mm
- PLA polylactic acid is a plastic made from renewable sources
- PLA filaments are not prone to warping and stickier than ABS during the printing process
- PLA 3D Printing filament is easy to print and appropriated to created prototype or models
- PLA filament printed objects have a lightly glossy finish
- Suggested Printing Temperature can vary between 195 C - 225 C