Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Non Toxic PLA Filament For 3D Printing:
In the realm of 3D printing, polylactic acid (or PLA) is king. The raw material to keep you printing, a PLA filament is to a 3D printer what the ink is to a regular printer - you can't use one without the other. However, what sets PLA filaments apart from other options is that it is made from corn starch or sugar cane, allowing you to print up a storm without having to worry about your carbon footprint. PLA also boasts a lower printing temperature than ABS, and it doesn't warp as easily, meaning it won't require a heating bed.
Benefits of using 3D Printer PLA Filament
- Easy to print -- does not warp easily
- Tangle-free for hassle-free use
- Vacuum sealed silica gel desiccant packet
- High compatibility with 1.75mm 3D Printers
- Made from renewable sources
When you purchase our PLA filament for 3D printers, you can rest assured that it was made in the USA where we implement high-quality standards to maintain the premium quality of our products, including making sure that it is made out of 100% raw materials.
Please Note: Suggested Printing Temperature can vary between 195 C - 225 C
Click Add To Cart to order a 3D printing PLA filament today so you can start printing away with your own premium quality 3D Printer PLA filament.
MeltInk3D PLA-1K175BLU05 Ultra Marine Blue PLA 3D Printer Filament Ø 1.75mm, 1Kg (2.2 Lb), MADE in USA, Dimensional Accuracy: ± 0.05mm (Dark Blue)
- DESIGNED FOR HIGH COMPATIBILITY - Create functional, beautiful, and high performing prints in a variety of exciting colors with our 1.75mm filament for 3D printers. Expertly designed to be universally compatible with 3D printers that use 1.75mm. All our filaments have a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm in addition to a roundness tolerance of 5%.
- MINIMAL WARPING - The main benefit of using PLA filaments is that they are not prone to warping and can withstand a wide extruder temperature range, making for a smoother 3D printing process while minimizing extruder nozzle problems. Switch to this 3D printing filament for your printer today to see the difference for yourself.
- TANGLE-FREE & HASSLE-FREE - Comparable 3D printing filament products on the market tangle easily, which is why we crafted our premium filament for 3D printers to be tangle-free for hassle-free use. They are very easy to use for printing and appropriated to help you create various prototypes and models according to your own specifications.
- VACUUM SEALED - Nicely packaged with a vacuum seal and a silica gel desiccant packet on every filament spool to ensure that every one of your printing projects with this PLA filament for 3D printers, come out exactly as you imagined them to be. With this 3D printing filament, you don't need to worry about the humidity or contact with water negatively affecting the quality of your printing projects.
- CRAFTED FROM PLANTS - Use this PLA 3D printer filament to release your creativity without worrying about your impact on the environment. Additionally, allowing you to print responsibly for the planet.