Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
The new 2017 HE3D EI3 3D Printer kit has an upgraded frame using 2020 and 2040 extruded aluminum beams and 7mm reinforced acrylic supports and an upgraded ATmega2560 control board with support for up to two print heads and an intuitive LCD user interface panel. The heated 8x8x8 inch print area, 12 micron X/Y accuracy and 50 micron layer accuracy, and auto z-calibration ensures each print will achieve stunning detail and quality. The kit includes all necessary tools and requires no soldering. The extruder's large temperature ranges supports a wide variety of printer filament material including most varieties of PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, and PVA material. The EI3 3D printer kit is simple enough for a novice and customizable for the expert 3D printer enthusiasts with detailed video instructions from unboxing to printing. With a lifetime customer support your never more than 24 hours away from help. The EI3 3D Printer Kit includes: EI3 printer with single extruder, 8x8 inch heated print bed, 2 roles of PLA filament, 4 print nozzles (0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5), 8GB SD card, 30 day warranty, lifetime support. Technical specifications: Print Size: 8x8x8in (200x200x200mm) Max Print Speed: 150mm/s Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.2, 0.3, 0.5mm) Layer Resolution: 50 microns XY Positional Accuracy: 0.012mm Z Positional Accuracy: 0.004mm Extruder Temperature: 220C (max 260C) Printing Heads: 1 Filament Diameter: 1.75mm Filament Type: PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA Display: LCD 2004 Framework: 2020, 2040 Aluminum, Acryllic Injection Molding Printer Size: 17x17x15.5in Firmware: Repetier Print File Format: STL, G-Code Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac Power Requirements: 110/220V, 250W, 60/50Hz, 0.89A
[New] 2017 Upgraded HE3D EI3 3D Single Extruder Printer DYI Kit, Reprap Prusa i3 High Accuracy with Heated Print Bed
- FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING: United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe
- IMPROVED FRAME: 2020 and 2040 extruded aluminum with 7mm acrylic supports for more stability and true angles enabling high accuracy prints with a 8x8x8 inch build volume.
- FULLY CUSTIMIZABLE: Expandable ATmega2560 and integrated RAMPS 1.4 control board supports dual print heads, upgradable heated print bed to 8x11 inches, and upgradable pro-extruder to support exotic material like flexible rubber.
- EASY TO BUILD AND READY TO PRINT: No soldering required, all required tools included, auto-z calibration for easy bed level setup, complete build video tutorials, 4 extruder nozzles (0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5), two rolls of PLA filament, and 8GB SD card or USB cable to connect to your PC.
- EXCELENT SUPPORT AND WARRANTY: You will enjoy lifetime support with less than 24h response and a 30-day money back guarantee. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If something arrives broken or damaged, we will replace the part for free.