Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
High quality 1.75mm white ABS filament from Octave, used with Afinia, Raise3D, CraftBot, Flashforge, Reprap, MakerBot Replicator 1 and Replicator 2X, UP!, PrintrBot, MakerGear, Solidoodle, Ultimaker, and other 3D printers. Produces excellent 3D printing results. High quality ABS plastic filament, manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, making for smoother 3D printing, and fewer extruder nozzle problems. Print temperature: 210 - 250℃; Filament diameter: 1.75 mm +/- 0.10mm.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- SPECIFICATIONS - Color = white, Material = ABS, Filament diameter = 1.75mm, Print temperature = 210-250°C, Recommended print bed temperature = 80-120℃, Spool capacity = 1kg (2.2lb), Filament length = 400m (approximate), Reel diameter = 16cm (6.30"), Reel width = 9cm (3.54"), Hub diameter = 3.5cm (1.38"), Hub width = 8.5cm (3.35")
- STRONG AND DURABLE 3D PRINTS - ABS is one of the plastic filament materials most commonly used for 3D printing. It produces durable 3D printed models that have higher resistance to heat and are less brittle than those printed with some other popular 3D printing materials (like PLA)
- HIGH QUALITY ABS FILAMENT - Octave engineered its ABS filament to work at a wide extruder temperature range, and manufactures it to tight tolerances using quality materials, so it works smoothly and consistently
- PROFESSIONAL 3D PRINTED MODELS - Models printed with Octave ABS filament are tougher, more durable, and more heat resistant than models 3D printed with PLA, and have more in common with mass-produced plastic models and parts. Octave ABS can be sanded, glued, and painted, as well as post processed in an acetone vapor bath for a smoother, glossy finish.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - Octave ABS filament prints at temperatures from 210-250℃, so it works well with most 3D printers that support 1.75mm ABS filament, like Raise3D, ZMorph, Afinia, FlashForge, MakerBot, UP, PrintrBot, MakerGear, Solidoodle, Ultimaker, CraftBot, and others (80-120℃ heated print bed strongly recommended, external spool holder may be required-always check your printers' specifications).