Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
The award-winning, revolutionary design of the Polar 3D desktop printer typically produces 4 times the build volume at 25 percent cost of competitors. Sleek, quiet, Wi-Fi enabled, and with an open-view that allows you to Watch your 3D print objects being created. It's not only a radical improvement in 3D desktop printing, but also fun! in addition, the time-lapse camera will leave you mesmerized as you Watch your 3D creation come to life via the polar cloud. The free polar cloud allows any Polar 3D owner to load files, print, and view the process from anywhere in the world with a web browser. And, If you really want to take it on the go, it's so lightweight and durable you could take it to a friends house or to work. Its reliability and ease-of-use are perfect for the classroom or makerspace lab.
- Polar coordinate design yields larger print volume from a small footprint. (300 cubic inches)
- Light weight, portable, and Plug & play with no complex calibration or setup
- Built in connectivity: wifi, ethernet, and usb and the Polar Cloud allows you to print from any device with a web browser
- Time-lapse camera to record the 3D object build
- Uses non-proprietary 1.75 mm filament