Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
THE RAISE3D N2 BRINGS TOGETHER HUGE PRINT CAPACITY AND FILAMENT FLEXIBILITY. With its 12x12x12 inch build volume you are entering a previously unheard of realm in the ever expanding world of 3D printing. It seems there are dozens of new 3D printers appearing weekly. What sets the RAISE3D apart, other than that its ENOURMOUS build volume for the money? What are the features that really matter to those that use 3D printers in a professional capacity? RAISE3D printers stand up to anything out there in printer build quality, 3D model output quality, repeatability, materials versatility and sheer volume.3D print resolution to .01 mm? Dual extrusion? Vast variety of filament material compatibility? Resume feature in case of power loss? Enclosed build chamber to ensure trouble free 3D printing with all materials? Highly active user and RAISE3D company representative community to answer all your questions and to share 3D printing ideas and 3D printer tips? The RAISE3D printer family has all this and more. It never stops exceeding even the highest expectations and meeting the highest demands in a 3D printer. The precision repeatable 3D model output makes RAISE3D the printer to beat, and it will be along time before a serious challenge to this printer appears.
- Same design as N2 plus, which won best overall award in make magazine 2017 3D printer guide;Printing Surface: Buildtak
- 12 x 12 x 12 inches build platform; minimum 0.01Mm layer height; standard 0.4Mm nozzle
- All-metal hot-end up to 300℃ with heated bed up to 110℃; Print Over 10 types of qualified filament
- 7 inch touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI; Wi-Fi or Ethernet remote print job monitoring; Unique printing resume after power outage
- Super rigid aluminum frame with dual ball-screw z-axis; fully enclosed build chamber