Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SainSmart MK2B is the latest and the best type of heatbed money can buy as of today. 100% compatible with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants.
Etching: 35um copper
Dimensions 214mmx 214mm
Laminate FR4 1.6+-0.15mm
2 layer, 35μm copper
Red Soldermask - both sides
White Silkscreen - both sides
Power Input: 12V or 24v
copper plated holes
resistance between 1.0 and 1.2 ohm
* A mounting hole in the middle of one edge to allow for easier bed leveling thanks to Nophead for this suggestion.
* Larger LED and Resistor pads to allow for 1206 size surface mount components.
* Much larger area to solder the current carrying wire, easily connect ribbon cable (such as with the Mendel90 headbed connection). Also the through holes increased in size.
* The redundant pads on the non-heating element side of the board removed to prevent confusion. These are not electrically connected if the board is not plated (plated boards are bad for the reasons outlined by Josef Prusa above).
SainSmart 3D Printer Filament
* SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality ABS/ PLA/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ TPU and Wood 3D filament with vibrant colors. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- SainSmart Product
- 2 layer with 35μm copper
- copper plated holes
- Power Input: 12V or 24v
- Good resistance performance