Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Manufactured to very tight tolerances and from the highest quality materials, Verbatim PLA 3D Printing Filament does not require a heated print bed and is less prone to warping than other filament materials. Designed for compatibility with most commercially available printers, Verbatim PLA filament can be cut, filed or glued post printing, but PLA filament should not be used with acetone. With diameter tolerances of ±0.05mm, Verbatim PLA 3D Filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. Verbatim 3D Filaments feature a custom spool designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. Filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture. Verbatim PLA 3D Printing Filaments are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Verbatim 3D Printer Filament - PLA High-Grade 3mm 1kg Reel - Widely Compatible with 3D Printers - Red
- Compatible with most commercially available based 3D printers. Custom spool, designed for strength and uniform feeding - ensures top quality prints every time
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament manufactured in Japan to very tight tolerances (+/-0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Less prone to warping than other filament materials. For best performance, use an extrusion temperature between 200-220°C (heated build platform not required)
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture. Can be cut, filed or glued post printing. Do not use with acetone
- Verbatim has been a leader in data storage technology since 1969, and guarantees this product with a 1 year limited warranty and technical support