Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Model Name: Wiiboox One Mini
Machine Size: 15.9"x13.3"x17.7"(405x340x450mm)
Machine Weight: 22 lbs(10kg)
Printer Head: Single Head
Voltage Input: 110V-220V AC, 50/60 Hz (default voltage is set to residental voltage in your country or as per your request)
Maximum Power: 350W
Maximum Build Dimensions: 7.8"(X)x5.9"(Y)x5.9"(Z)inch(200x150x150mm)
Layer Thickness: 100-500 microns(0.1-0.5mm)
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Print Resolution: 100 microns(0.1mm)
Print Speed: 20-180mm/s
Build Platform: 3-point leveling build plate
Accuracy of Positioning: 2.5 microns(Z); 11 microns(X and Y)
Filament Size: 1.75 mm diameter
Compatible Filament: Wiiboox PLA.Nor/PLA.Pro/ABS.Nor
Input format: STL/G-CODE/OBJ
Supported operating system(s): Windows, Mac, Linux
Connection: Micro-USB, SD card
CE EMC, PAHs, REACH, LVD, ERP and ROHS
What's in the box?
-1x Wiiboox One Mini
-1x filament spool(PLA Pro, White) and 1x support rack
-3x crepe paper
-1x power supply and 1x power cord
-1x X-axis motor cable
-1x X-axis power switch cable
-1x SD card, 1x card reader
-1x plastic scraper
-Metal tool kit
-Installation disc, user manual, warranty
Support & Warranty
Wiiboox provides life support if you have a Wiiboox 3D printer.
Machine is of 1 year waranty and consumables is 3 to 6-month warranty.
Welcome to contact us(via Email, Phone call and live chat) if you have any problems and concerns.
Wiiboox ONE Mini Desktop 3D Printer, Single Extruder, 100 Microns, 7.8"x5.9"x5.9", 1 Air Particle Filtration Module, with One Filament
- Build size is 7.8" x 5.9" x 5.9" (20*15*15cm)，Single extruder
- Layer resolution 100 microns (0.1mm)
- Please know that this printer was sold by Wiiboox, not other seller!We can also provide you with any patent certificates or brand cerficates. Thank you.
- World first desktop 3D printer equipped with particle filtration module, filtration fineness up to 0.08um
- Safety is the pursuit of Wiiboox. Wiiboox 3D printer has passed CE EMC, PAHs, REACH, LVD, ERP and ROHS tests