Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
The Matter and Form V2 3D Scanner and the Zortrax M200 3D printer are precise, reliable, and simple to set up and use. Scanning an object and 3D printing a copy can be as simple as a few mouse clicks and button pushes. Please note that the printer and scanner may ship and be delivered separately.
The Zortrax M200's affordable price, combined with the high 3D print quality it offers make the Zortax M200 3D printer a top choice among both designers and industrial companies. Like all Zortax products, the Zortrax M200 works within an integrated system. This is why it prints with dimensional accuracy and repeatability that is unique to its segment. A large workspace and a wide selection of professional quality materials with different properties make the Zortrax M200 a very versatile tool.
The Matter and Form MFS1V2 3D Scanner helps to make your idea reality and fast track the design process. A moving HD camera head with dual lasers and a rotating platform makes scanning three-dimensional objects easy, fast and accurate. After a one-time set up, simply place an object on the scanner, click a button to scan, and watch it go. An efficient footprint and integrated case help keep your scanner and workspace neat, and protect both the turntable and the camera. Simply fold up the base when not in use. No other protective or storage case needed.
- ALL-IN-ONE BUNDLE: Scan objects in 3D with the Matter and Form V2 3D scanner, then easily print these scans in 3D using the Zortrax M200 Printer
- PRECISE: Scan objects with 100 micron accuracy and print up to a Z-resolution as fine as 90 microns
- EASY CALIBRATION: Calibrate the scanner in two simple steps while the printer utilizes its automatic calibration and assisted bed leveling abilities
- VERSATILITY: Mac and PC compatible. Save and export scans in XYZ, PLY, OBJ, and STL format, then fabricate parts using Zortrax Z-Filament materials - Z-ABS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-HIPS, Z-GLASS, Z-PETG (filament sold separately)
- PERFECT SIZES: Scan objects up to 7 inches in diameter and 9.8 inches in height, and fabricate parts up to 7.87 x 7.87 x 7.28 inches (L x W x H)